RemoteWarsaw/Szczecin/Bydgoszcz, Mazowieckie, PolandMarketing
Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly a social experience to millions of players across the universe
Why do we need you?
We are looking to hire an User Acquisition Manager at HUUUGE GAMES.
You would work with the Marketing team and have awesome compensation and perks in return.
Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
In this role you will be:
- Planning and executing performance-based user acquisition campaigns across various channels such Facebook/Meta, Google, Apple Search Ads, TikTok, Unity, Liftoff for Huuuge Games current and future game titles
- Monitoring and analyzing campaign performance, continually optimizing to grow an engaged player base profitably using performance reporting tools and dashboards
- Collaborating with other members of the Marketing Team and Product Teams to support growth strategies with aligned user acquisition
- Testing, building, and growing new user acquisition channel opportunities and relationships to deliver sustained new user volume at scale
- Driving incremental volume and returns through continual testing of best-in-class creative, working closely with marketing video producers
- Responsible for own cross-team and stakeholder communication of user acquisition strategy, plans, and performance
- Proven experience in managing user acquisition campaigns for mobile games, with a strong track record of measurable results
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills, as well as understanding player behavior and interests, interpreting data to provide strong campaign performance
- Results-oriented and metric-driven
- Motivated to identify opportunities and own actions required
- Demonstrable experience in creative testing approaches for audience targeting and achieving improvements in campaign performance driven by creative
- Experience in campaign strategy setup, and optimization for games in different life cycle stages
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Interest in new technologies as well as industry trends
- Positive attitude to new approaches, collaboration, and being a team player
- Passion for mobile games
- 3 years of performance advertising/marketing experience in digital marketing
- 1+ years of marketing experience in mobile gaming or app space preferred
- Experience in quantitative analysis/reporting, preferably in the gaming industry
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational skills, attention to detail
- Understanding of game data and analytic suites
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What's in it for you?