Senior Unity Developer
RemoteFinland, Uusimaa, HelsinkiHuuuge Ideas
Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
At Huuuge Games you can count on unparalleled team support and hands-on approach while working on the exciting new games we are developing.
- Creating, testing, documenting and maintaining code in cooperation with a team of developers,
- Building and supporting existing framework,
- Integration of SDKs (plugins and native),
- Profiling and optimizing written or existing code,
- Propagating your knowledge of Unity through sharing your extensive experience,
- Estimating the time required for completing assigned tasks and completing them in said time,
- Maintaining focus, motivation and effectiveness during the realization of assigned tasks,
- Rapidly prototyping features and new game concepts
- At least 5+ years as game developer
- Great knowledge of Unity and C#,
- Good knowledge of Unity 3rd parties SDKs integration,
- Minimum basic knowledge of SDK native integration,
- Professional experience as a Unity mobile game developer,
- Debugging/optimization skills,
- Understanding of code architecture, OOP, and at least some experience with high-scale software.
- Self motivated and active contributor to team ideation and planning processes.