Senior Product Manager (Platform)
Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel AvivHuuuge Casino Studio
Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games. Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
In this role you will:
- Design and execute internal systems for the management of Live Operations for Huuuge Casino B2C products. Lead the functional roadmap and specifications and impact on technical roadmap and decisions. Define and prioritize the roadmap decisions based on business value. Balance short-term business needs with long-term product vision.
- Proactively seek gaps and opportunities to drive key initiatives and improve functionality, ease of integration and useability
- Lead and construct cutting edge product standards.
- Define and deliver state of the art data-oriented business applications products, solutions, and tools that are recognized as best in the gaming industry.
- Become the main focal point vs. internal customers and stakeholders. Become an expert understanding stakeholder’s needs (business analysts, CRM, operation teams, game economy teams, and engineering departments).
- Impact and challenge technical roadmap, technical designs, and technical standards.
- Lead prioritization, scope definition and ongoing interaction vs. the R&D teams, using scrum methodology, to generate high-quality solutions tailored for all stakeholders’ needs.
- Firm experience leading roadmap and functionality of portfolio of core B2B/B2B2C/B2C products
- 3+ years experience as a B2B/B2B2C/B2C product manager in Web/Mobile and online industry
- Experience in leading product of applications tools and solutions, such as promotions/offers/configuration management, CRM, campaign management, marketing tools, etc.
- Experience in Data-driven products and ML (predictions and recommendation) driven solutions - an advantage.
- Firm understanding of technical architecture concepts and best practices (like cloud computing, microservices, rest APIs, multi tenant architecture, and security standards)
- Experienced and expert in working in a Scrum environment
- Strong critical thinking and creative problem-solving
- Strong communication skills, and ability to manage cross-functional interfaces and guide remote teams
- Fluent in English
- Gamer in heart – a strong advantage
- Previous work experience in gaming – a strong advantage
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a relevant engineering field (e.g. computer science, industrial engineering, business administration)
What's in it for you?