Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel AvivTraffic Puzzle
Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Why do we need you?
We are looking for a Game Level Designer to work on our Exciting Unique Match-3 Game.
If you have experience with Game Design / Game Level Design and you are passionate about games, you’ll be perfect for us!
Our ideal candidate is collaborative, analytical, and proactive that thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and is willing to adapt and embrace design iterations.
In this role, you will:
- Design engaging, balanced levels for a fun and exciting casual match 3 game.
- Create levels of various difficulties, employing multiple features and mechanics.
- Manage A/B tests aimed at balancing and improving our levels.
- Use data and feedback from the community to optimize the levels.
- Be part of the product team, brainstorm, and suggest new in-level features to help grow the game and create the best user experience for our players.
- Take full ownership of your work, and have responsibility for all design details along the way.
- Experience with extracting insights and action items out of analyzing levels of data.
- Level design skills as well as theoretical or practical knowledge of level design and core gameplay.
- Passion to create the best content & player experiences the game industry has ever seen.
- Experience in F2P as a player, following closely what is happening in the market.
- Passion about reviewing games from a player experience perspective.
*Please add a cover letter regarding your desire to be a Level Designer