RemoteFinland, Uusimaa, HelsinkiHuuuge Ideas
Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
- Maintain the quality of design in the studio's games
- Assist with market research and competitive analysis from design perspective
- Assist with direction of market test materials from design perspective
- Creation of Game Requirement Documents, 1-Pagers, and Specs as required
- Design core loops, economy models, and meta game features
- Manage and direct internal design team performance
- Grow skills and continual educate design team
- Assist with staffing and testing of potential team candidates
- Manage external designers and deliveries to ensure design quality
- Oversee level design, progression curves, and live-ops event design
- 2+ years as Lead Designer on mobile game with at least 1 successfully shipped product
- Great passion for playing mobile games
- Remote (Finland or Poland location would be ideal)
- Highly communicative and natural drive to lead
- Strong understanding of staged game design from prototype to vertical slice to MVP to World Wide Launch
- Unity capable with practical design implementation skills
Surprise us with:
- Art or programming skills
- 2D or 3D Level Design experience
- Product Management and/or Live-Ops experience