Junior CRM Operations Specialist
Poland, Zachodniopomorskie, SzczecinHuuuge Casino Studio
Still haven't found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
In this role you will:
- Manage in-game monetization through custom back-end systems: promotions setup, configuring prices, awarding promo prizes, CRM and segmentation control, etc.
- Collaborate with all the studio departments on everything related to live activities, and represent the operations needs when designing new features
- Ensure a high level of efficency in executing the promotions calendar schedule
- Assist in emergencies and issues of the game Live Operations
- Exceptional attention to details and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (both on site and remotely)
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Availability for off-hours work, to support Live Ops emergencies, during on-calls
- Great spoken and written English
- Fast learner, open to new technologies and tools
Surprise us with
- Previous experience in a technical role such as operations, CRM, QA or technical support
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge, including macro scripts/VBA
- Being a gamer!
What's in it for you?