Poland, Kujawsko-pomorskie, BydgoszczHuuuge Casino Studio
Still haven't found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
In this role you will:
- Develop and maintain game systems and features,
- Perform refactoring and optimization of existing solutions,
- Design and plan architectural implementation for new modules,
- Write Unit and Integration Tests,
- Document designed solutions,
- Deliver code meeting Java programming best practices criteria,
- Create accurate task time estimates and complete all work in a timely manner,
- Knowledge sharing.
- 3 years of professional experience in Java programming on B2C market,
- Very good knowledge of the Java programming language (Java SE 8),
- Familiarity of cloud computing on AWS (S3, RDS, etc),
- SOLID principles, Clean Code practice,
- The ability to create server software,
- Very good knowledge of the Git version control system,
- Experience in network programming using TCP / IP protocols,
- The ability to accurately debug and optimize the code,
- Experience in JVM tuning and optimization,
- Good knowledge of Grade build tool,
- Effectiveness in fulfilling assigned tasks,
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- Experience in programming scalable online services in the cloud (Amazon Web Services),
- Knowledge of AWS on architect level (e.g. defining infrastructure and it access policies),
- Working knowledge of DevOps and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tooling,
- Experience with Redis, Netty, LUA, Google Protocol Buffers, Bash, Python,
- Knowledge of the C / C ++ programming language and experience in Visual Studio in order to efficiently build and debug the game client,
- Experience in working with encryption techniques and network security procedures,
- Experience in creating multiplayer games
What's in it for you?