Warsaw, Mazowieckie, PolandCorporate Strategy
Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge! Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games. Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
A key component of Huuuge's growth strategy involves inorganic growth via Investments and M&A. Huuuge is generating significant cashflow from its core business, and is looking to deploy this to drive the next decade of growth. The Strategy & Investment Director is looking for someone equally passionate about games to support them in evaluating and executing on new investment and M&A opportunities.
Support Huuuge's inorganic growth activities and provide analytical firepower to Global Management and Executives across various strategic initiatives
- Build market assessments and investment cases for new opportunities
- Evaluate and execute on new investment and M&A opportunities:
- KPI analysis, Financial Modelling, Approval Memos, Project / Deal Management, Due-Diligence
- Engage in Business Development activities, including maintaining status tracking in our CRM system
- Support other key strategic projects end-to-end: define the problem, develop a hypothesis, structure the analysis, collect the necessary data, communicate findings thoughtfully, and build consensus
- Develop deep, cross-functional relationships with business leaders and work closely with them on priority initiatives
- 3rd Party Data Sources (Data.ai, GameIntel, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience from big 4 accounting (DD, transaction services), investment banking, or other corporate finance firm
- Strong financial modelling and analytical skills including an ability to conduct cohort analyses
- Persuasive communication skills, both written (presentation) and verbal, including the ability to tailor communications to a broad range of audiences
- Strong project management skills and comfort with taking ownership of complex projects including M&A processes end-to-end
- High commercial acumen and quick learner
- Analytically minded with high attention to detail
- Self-starter who can identify problems, outline solutions, and drive execution whilst juggling multiple priorities
- Interest and passion for interactive entertainment and technology
- Deep knowledge of mobile games and mobile game KPIs
What's in it for you?