Financial Reporting Specialist
Poland, Mazowieckie, WarsawFinance
Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Why do we need you?
As a Financial Reporting Specialist, you will be joining a team responsible, in the first place, for the external reporting. However, the role will have a mix of deliverables between the standard reporting and being a part of various financial reporting projects, which may come along. You will work collaboratively with colleagues from other finance teams. As a Financial Reporting Specialist you will play a pivotal role in ensuring high quality financial data for reporting purposes.
- Participation in the preparation of consolidated and separate financial statements
- Preparation of periodic financial reports and ad hoc explanations for investors and executives
- Support in verification of the inputs to the financial statements
- Being able to interpret the relevant requirements to provide accounting guidelines
- Assistance in internal control procedures within the month close
- Involvement in projects oriented at improvement of financial reporting and internal controls across the Group
- Reporting to Financial Reporting Manager, cooperation with accounting, FP&A, external auditors
- At least 3 years of financial reporting experience gained in a similar position and/or in Big4 audit/consulting, with sensibility to internal controls
- Thorough understanding of accounting principles, including hands-on experience with IFRS
- University degree, preferably in accounting/finance or similar majors
- MS Office competency (Excel in particular)
- Very good command of English and Polish, both written and oral
- Analytical mindset, with an eye for detail and ability to drive conclusions based on data
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Very good communication and organizational skills, efficient teamwork
What's in it for you?