Executive Personal Assistant
United Kingdom, , LondonExecutive Assistants
Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games. Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support four of our executives, including one of our Co-CEOs, located across Europe. We are looking for an EA who is highly competent, eager to take on an international role, has exceptional communication skills, strong attention to detail, and is able to manage various priorities in a fast-paced environment.
You will provide support to the executive team as directed to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently. The ideal person for the job will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and meticulous attention to detail. He/She will have previous experience working in a global environment, performing administrative duties, and providing support to management. Given the changing nature of the executive landscape, we will rely on you for flexibility and foresight, while maintaining confidence related to high-level systems and operations.
In this role you will:
- Own the Co-CEO and 3 other executive team members’ busy calendars, managing competing priorities
- Correspond professionally with people at all levels across the company, and with external partners
- Make travel arrangements as necessary, and coordinate expense reimbursement afterward
- Provide end-to-end support, relieving the Co-CEO 3 other executive team members of administrative details, projects, and workflows
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed, including the organization of executive team meetings, board meetings, and other leadership-level activities
- Comfortable and diligent with note-taking and follow-up action items
- Assist with the day-to-day office operations
- Previous Experience of 3+ years as a personal assistant
- Experience in a global company is preferred or at a minimum a multi-location company
- Native English speaker, any additional language is a nice to have
- Previous experience in a tech/gaming company is an advantage
We appreciate the following qualities, characteristics, and experience:
Success in managing relationships with team members and addressing individual needs and issues
Thrives in constantly changing environments and excels in organizational skills
Correspond professionally with people at all levels across the company and externally
Keen ability to quickly prioritize many tasks across multiple functions
Business Sense - Strong business sense, can decipher priorities and make judgment calls when needed
Out of the Box Thinker - Can think outside of the box with a sense of urgency
What's in it for you?